This agreement between you and T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., and its affiliates ("T. Rowe Price") states the terms and conditions regarding your use of any online account access service offered by T. Rowe Price, including the use of such services to enter transactions in your account (the "Service"). The terms and conditions below supplement the terms and conditions of documents to which you are bound as part of your relationship with T. Rowe Price. These documents include, but are not limited to, the T. Rowe Price fund prospectuses, new account and shareholder services forms, and any other customer agreement. You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree that upon the entry of the required information, T. Rowe Price and its agents are authorized to permit access to your account(s) and act on any instructions received via account access, including, but not limited to, transactions in your account(s).
- You agree that you will not hold T. Rowe Price responsible for any loss that results from permitting such access or acting upon such instructions, even if an unauthorized person is able to access your account or perform a transaction (for example, if someone learns your identifying information).
- You agree to accept responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your user name, password, and other information necessary to access your account. To prevent unauthorized transactions and/or account access, you agree to notify T. Rowe Price immediately if you lose your login information or become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, user name, or other information.
- You agree that you are responsible for accurately entering all information necessary to effect transactions or other instructions. You are also responsible for verifying such information prior to finalizing and transmitting orders through the Service. You acknowledge that the market information you receive through the Service is solely for your personal use and that you will not retransmit or otherwise furnish such data to any other person. You also understand that T. Rowe Price, in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice, may terminate or alter the Service or deny you further access to the Service.
- You are responsible for reviewing all your confirmations and account statements and for verifying the accuracy of all account information and all transactions and other instructions entered through online account access. You are also responsible for promptly notifying us of any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies you may find arising from transactions or other instructions initiated through this Service.
For Brokerage customers, please review the T. Rowe Price Brokerage Customer Account Agreement, including the Predispute Arbitration Clause, before using any of the Internet services such as order execution or information access. Your rights and obligations regarding the Service are covered under such agreement. In addition to the other provisions, it is important that you understand the provisions relating to market data, order entry services, amendments, and termination. The agreement covers issues such as account security responsibilities, market data integrity, alteration, or termination of the Service, and the Limitation of Liability of T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc., for damages or losses incurred by customers using the Service.
You can access a copy of the Brokerage Customer Account Agreement, or we will send you one if you call 1-800-225-7720.
Brokerage Customer Account Agreement (PDF)
If you have any questions regarding your rights and obligations, please contact T. Rowe Price prior to using the Service.