Household Recognition automatically recognizes members of your household who have a qualifying T. Rowe Price retail investment relationship and your collective assets towards qualification for our premium Select Client Services programs.
Eligible investors who share the same address are recognized as part of the same household if they have either the:
- Same last name, or
- Joint tenant relationship
We will notify all members of your household of inclusion in the Household Recognition program. Please contact T. Rowe Price if you have additional questions related to your household members for this program.
Qualifying assets for the Household Recognition program include the following account types:
- T. Rowe Price mutual funds
- Brokerage accounts
T. Rowe Price® ActivePlus Portfolios
- T. Rowe Price College Savings Plans
- Small Business Retirement Plans, including SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 403(b), and Keogh
Assets held in 401(k) Plan, Maryland College Investment Plan, or University of Alaska College Savings Plan accounts may be included if an investor also has a qualifying investment in one of the account types listed. Assets held in estate or corporate accounts are excluded.
Here are some of the ways you and your household may benefit from Household Recognition:
- If you or someone in your household is already a member of Select Client Services, the benefits of the program will become available automatically to all eligible members in your household.
- If the combined assets of the household qualify for Select Client Services, these benefits will become available automatically to all eligible members in the household.
- If the members of the household do not have sufficient assets to be immediately eligible for Select Client Services, the household can qualify more quickly as members add to their investments over time.
You must maintain a positive balance in a qualifying investment to be eligible for the program. However, if you draw the balance of your qualifying investment to $0, you may be removed from the Household Recognition program.
If your household does not currently meet the asset threshold needed to qualify for Select Client Services, you may be able to achieve premium level services more quickly as each member makes new investments.
Households with a single eligible individual qualify for the Household Recognition program and may qualify for the premium benefits of Select Client Services on an individual basis. If another qualifying investor joins your household in the future, that person automatically will become a member of your Household Recognition group.