A LEADER IN THE DEFINED CONTRIBUTION BUSINESS
As of March 31, 2019
About T. Rowe Price
- More than 80 years of investment management experience
- Global firm headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices in 16 countries around the world
- Employing over 7,000 associates worldwide
- Managing $1,081.7B USD in assets
- Launched asset allocation suite in 1990
- 603 investment professionals globally
Our DC Footprint
- DC assets represent over 50% of total firm assets under management (AUM)
- Leveraging insights gained from more than 2 million Retirement Plan Services participants across more than 4,600 plans1
- Almost 80% of our defined contribution assets are investment-only
- 56% of our retirement plan clients have been with us 10 years or more1
- Deep DC plan design and policy expertise
1Plans on our OMNI recordkeeping platform as of December 31, 2018.
LEVERAGING OUR ENTERPRISE FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Deep insights into industry and retirement trends from a global research platform and investment team steeped in retirement.
Consultant Relations/Advisor Teams
Dedicated service team whose insights are available to you and your consultant or advisor.
DC experts with an average of 17 years of investment- and retirement-related experience.
An informed understanding of every step of the DC plan ecosystem, with close proximity to the participant and relationships across recordkeepers, consultants, adn plan sponsors.
EXTENSIVE SOLUTION SET
Offering a full suite of solutions of active and blended approaches with multiple glide path options and institutional vehicles available.
Meeting diverse lineup options:
- Capital preservation
- Income generation
- Inflation protection
- Broad market exposure
- Developed and emerging
- Domestic and global
- Across market capitalization
Drawing from our diverse capabilities to deliver custom solutions.
OUR STRENGTHS WORK TOGETHER TO SERVE CLIENTS
DC expertise - offering a team of DC epxerts whose insights are available to you and your consultant or advisor
Shared vision - aligning to your needs as a fiduciary is in our DNA
Solutions orientation - knowing that you are unique and your retirement plan solutions should be too
Collaborative culture - leveraging our global franchise to place premium resources in your hands