- Invests in European small- and mid-cap companies capable of sustaining above-average, long-term earnings growth and selling at reasonable prices.
- Benchmark-unconstrained approach exploits diverse opportunities across Europe.
- Exposure to companies at different stages in the growth cycle offers the potential for more consistent performance across market cycles.
- Long-term investment horizon emphasizes bottom-up stock selection as the primary source of excess return.
- Dedicated London-based research team seeks companies with:
- Attractive industry structure.
- Compelling business models.
- Strong growth prospects.
- Solid management teams.
- Reasonable valuations.
- Typically 70-100 stock portfolio
- Diversification at the security, country, region, and sector levels offers the potential for attractive risk-adjusted returns
- Bias toward high-quality stocks provides the potential for downside risk protection
- Risk parameters
- Emerging Europe exposure: maximum 10%
- Typical position size: 0.50% to 5.00%
- Low turnover expected
- Expected tracking error: 3% to 7%