Seeks to generate positive returns from global fixed income with a focus on downside risk and diversification from equity markets.
To generate income while offering some protection against rising interest rates and a low correlation with equity markets.
- The Dynamic Global Bond Fund seeks to provide attractive, stable income and downside risk management through dynamic and flexible portfolio management. The fund is not benchmark sensitive and invests in fixed income securities from a broad opportunity set, looking for best opportunities but also for defensive investments to manage downside risk.
- Seeks performance through income and capital gains
- Seeks to generate consistent and sustainable performance through diversification across geography and markets
- Controlled risk profile with bond-like volatility
- Focus on downside risk from potential rise in interest rates
- Tactical management of duration profile and country selection
- Based on high conviction views driven by extensive research platform
- Low correlation with risky markets during periods of risk aversion
- Focus on government allocation as opposed to credit risk
- Target value added: seeks to outperform the U.S. 3 month Libor over a full market cycle (Not a formal objective and it can be changed without prior notice. Please reference prospectus for formal objective.)
- Target tracking error: between 2% and 5% tracking error annualized
- Fund offering different types of share classes currency hedged.
- Total duration between -1 and 6 years
- Minimum 50% currency hedged
- Minimum 50% in non-USD securitiesAbility to go long and short individual countries and currencies
- Up to 100% allowed in government bond securities
- Up to 30% allowed in High Yield
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||0.23%||0.59%||N/A||0.54%|
|Excess Return %||11.60%||1.62%||N/A||0.59%|
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||0.29%||0.61%||N/A||0.55%|
|Excess Return %||9.64%||1.73%||N/A||0.56%|
|Month to DateData as of 23-Feb-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 23-Feb-2021||Year to DateData as of 23-Feb-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Jan-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Jan-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||0.00%||0.01%||0.01%||0.00%||0.01%|
|Excess Return %||1.81%||1.96%||1.96%||0.16%||3.07%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source for fund performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges, taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures.
Arif Husain is the head of the International Fixed Income Division. He is a co-portfolio manager for the International Bond and Institutional International Bond Strategies and the lead portfolio manager for the Global Aggregate Bond Strategy. Arif also is a vice president of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., and T. Rowe Price International Ltd.
Arif’s investment experience began in 1995, and he has been with T. Rowe Price since 2013. Prior to this, Arif was employed by AllianceBernstein in the area of European Fixed Income and Euro Portfolio Management. He also was a member of the global fixed income and absolute return portfolio management teams. Arif also was employed by Greenwich NatWest as an assistant director of European Derivatives Trading and by the Bank of America National Trust and Savings Association.
Arif earned a B.Sc. (honors) in banking and international finance from City University London, Cass Business School. He also has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
- Fund manager2017
- Years at7
T. Rowe Price
- Years investment25
Stephane Fertat is the EMEA head of the Investment Specialists Group and a portfolio specialist in the Fixed Income Division. He is a vice president of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., and T. Rowe Price International Ltd.
Stephane’s investment experience began in 1998, and he has been with T. Rowe Price since 2007, beginning in the Fixed Income Division. Prior to this, Stephane was employed by Fischer Francis Trees and Watts, a global fixed income asset management company, where he worked as a European fixed income fund manager before moving to a product manager role. Stephane also was a director of client service and business development for the southern European distribution team at Fischer Francis Trees and Watts. He also was employed by Société Générale Fimat Investment Management in Chicago.
Stephane earned a master’s degree in finance from Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris.
- Years at13
T. Rowe Price
- Years investment23
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount||Minimum Subsequent Investment||Minimum Redemption Amount||Sales Charge (up to)||Management Charge||Ongoing Charge|
|Class C||£10,000||£500||£500||N/A||Up to50 basis points||0.67%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.