References to "our", "us", "we" or "T. Rowe Price" within this Privacy Notice are to T. Rowe Price International Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and these types enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
Cookies we use
The main categories of cookies we use include:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to receive a service on a website. For example, cookies to operate the country selection pop up. We would not be able to operate our website without using "strictly necessary" cookies.
- Performance cookies. These cookies include web analytics which allow us to count the number of visitors and collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. We only use such information to improve our website. By using our websites you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings (please see the How to manage your cookies section below).
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your log in details and site search history) and customised preference settings (e.g. text size). They also enable enhanced, more personal features, e.g. a website may be able to provide you with locally relevant content by using a cookie to remember which region you are in. These cookies are also used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. Information collected by functionality cookies may or may not be anonymised, but they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- to help us to improve and personalize your experience of our websites;
- to ensure that our website performs as you expect it to;
- to enhance site navigation;
- to help us understand browsing habits on our websites;
- for market research;
- to market our products and services to you;
- to remember certain user attributes;
- to create statistical analysis of activity on our websites; and
- to test new features and functionalities on our websites.
How long cookies will be stored on your device
Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days should you not return to the site within this period.
How to manage your cookies
The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for this website or any other websites, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser's 'help' function will tell you how to do this. If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple procedure to manually delete your cookies. To see this, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html
However, please remember that cookies are often used to enable and improve certain functions on our websites. If you choose to switch certain cookies off, it is likely to affect how our websites work. For example, if your browser is set to disable 'session' cookies, although you will still be able to view our public websites, you will not be able to log in to areas that require a log in to view.