Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Large-Cap Growth Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in common stocks of large-cap growth companies based in the U.S.
- Scrutinize both company- and industry-level fundamentals to identify companies with characteristics that support sustainable double-digit earnings growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Exploit differences between secular and cyclical trends.
- Limit portfolio holdings to the most attractive growth opportunities across industries.
- Typically 60-75 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes typically range +/- 1.00% to 4.00% relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Sector weights will vary from 0.5X to 3.0X for primary sectors relative to Russell 1000 Growth Index
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||-0.37%||15.52%|
|Composite Net %||-0.49%||15.09%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||-1.53%||1.22%|