Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Global Investment Grade Corporate Bond Composite seeks capital appreciation primarily through investment in fixed income securities, floating rate bank loans and floating rate debt securities rated below investment grade (BB or below) by S&P, Moody’s or another nationally recognized securities rating organization (NRSRO).
- The investment manager’s approach is based on proprietary fundamental research harvested by our global research platform.
- The investment process places a strong emphasis on risk management practices and portfolio diversification to manage the overall risk profile.
- Duration is managed within +/- 20% of benchmark
- Non-Corporate Credit: 0-20%
- Below Investment Grade: 0-20%, BB- minimum credit quality at time of purchase
- Holdings: typically 75-150 Issuers
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||0.36%||0.80%|
|Composite Net %||0.30%||0.62%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.30%||1.63%|