Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
Investment ObjectiveTo maximise the value of its shares through both growth in the value of, and income from, its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of corporate bonds that are denominated in euro.
- Focus primarily on corporate bonds denominated in euros.
- Integrate proprietary credit and capital markets research to identify market inefficiencies.
- Add value primarily through individual security selection, sector rotation and term-structure positioning.
- Credit research is the most important element of our corporate bond process and includes credit analysis and relative value assessment.
- Risk management is central to our process with diversification by issuer and industry the most important elements in our approach to risk management.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Fully hedged back to euro
- Duration is maintained within a range of +/- 0.5 of a year from the benchmark
- Diversified sector exposure
- Maximum 3% overweight per issuer
- Maximum of 20% of the portfolio can be invested in non-investment grade issues
- Average tracking error expected to range between 100 and 200 bps per annum
Past performance does not predict future returns.