Seeking to uncover the best investment opportunities across the Japanese equity spectrum.
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of stocks of companies in Japan.
- Macroeconomic factors have a role, but our approach is primarily bottom-up and research driven.
- Growth opportunities are found across the capitalization spectrum and across market sectors.
- Risk is managed at stock, sector, and cap-range levels.
- Portfolio rebalancing is an effective risk management tool.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Typically 80-110 stock portfolio
- Minimum individual position size is 0.40%
- Individual position sizes can range +/- 2.00% relative to the benchmark
- Sector weightings vary from +/- 10% of the benchmark
- Tracking error expected to range between 300 and 600 bps
- Target reserves less than 5%
|1 YR||3 YR
|Since Manager Inception
|Indicative Benchmark %||19.02%||7.74%||6.65%||10.04%||9.00%|
|Excess Return %||-8.93%||5.16%||3.75%||3.41%||3.77%|
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||21.65%||6.55%||8.24%||9.91%|
|Excess Return %||-8.26%||3.71%||3.53%||3.58%|
|Month to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||Year to DateData as of 26-Nov-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||2.23%||-1.24%||10.32%||-3.39%||4.55%|
|Excess Return %||-1.84%||-1.86%||-10.56%||-0.09%||-0.55%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source for fund performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures. Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Index returns shown with reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes.
Effective 1 June 2019, the "net" version of the indicative benchmark replaced the "gross" version of the indicative benchmark. The "net" version of the indicative benchmark assumes the reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes applicable to the country where the dividend is paid; as such, the returns of the new benchmark are more representative of the returns experienced by investors in foreign issuers. Historical benchmark performance has been restated accordingly.
Largest Top Contributor^
Largest Top Detractor^
SOFTBANK GROUP CORP
Nippon Sanso Holdings (N)0.47%
Industrials & Business ServicesNet Contribution 0.98%
Communication ServicesNet Contribution -0.66%
It & Services & Others
Electric Appliances And Precision Instruments
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (EUR)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (EUR)||Minimum Redemption Amount (EUR)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||€1,000||€100||€100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.71%|
|Class I||€2,500,000||€100,000||€0||0.00%||75 basis points||0.81%|
|Class Q||€1,000||€100||€100||0.00%||75 basis points||0.86%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.