Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Middle East & Africa Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation through investing across the region in companies who are experiencing strong earnings growth and trading at reasonable valuations relative to market/sector averages.
- The strategy is growth orientated, unconstrained and designed to deliver strong absolute performance.
- Stock selection is driven by fundamental analysis seeking to identify the best companies with attractive valuations and earnings that are growing faster than their local, regional or global peers.
- In investment frontiers such as the Middle East and Africa market, inefficiencies are likely to be significant. One of the core tenets of our investment strategy is that stocks are frequently mispriced.
- Focus on finding companies with above-average revenue growth, strong management and good corporate governance.
- The bottom-up, stock specific approach is supported by a top-down perspective focusing on macro and micro-factors mainly at the country level.
- A broad opportunity set allows for greater flexibility in the pursuit of alpha.
- Manager with an established track record of investing in emerging markets supported by a dedicated analyst team.
- Typically 50-80 stocks
- Individual positions typically range from 2.0%-8.0%
- Country and sector weights unconstrained
- Cash reserves 1%-5%
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||4.64%||26.65%|
|Composite Net %||4.42%||25.87%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||1.57%||3.39%|