Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Full-Authority Composite is comprised of portfolios seeking current income and capital appreciation primarily through investment in a broader universe of fixed income corporate debt securities and quasi-sovereign debt securities issued by companies located or having a business activity in emerging/developing countries. While largely focused on dollar-denominated corporate bonds, the composite has the ability to invest in local currency corporates as well as dollar-denominated sovereigns. The Full-Authority composite maintains broader discretion seeking to invest in the entire emerging markets corporate universe
- Focus primarily on corporate debt issued by companies domiciled within emerging market countries.
- Integrate proprietary credit research and relative value analysis.
- Establish independent credit rating for each company and country.
- Add value primarily through individual security selection decisions.
- Limit risk through diversification.
- Employ long-term investment horizon combined with low portfolio turnover.
- Utilize collaboration across macroeconomic, equity and corporate debt teams to take a comprehensive view of corporate debt securities.
- Diversified portfolio structure: typically 100-150 securities
- Duration bands: managed within +/- 1 year of the benchmark
- Expected average credit quality: BB
- Maximum corporate issuer exposure of 3%
- Country exposure will range between +/- 20% of index
- Corporate sector exposure will range between +/- 20% of index
- Expected tracking error will range between 250 - 450 bps
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||0.11%||1.43%|
|Composite Net %||0.01%||1.13%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||-0.14%||-0.10%|