Seeks capital appreciation using both value and growth approaches.
3YR Return Annualised
(View Total Returns)
(View Total Returns)
Inception Date 15-Feb-2017
Performance figures calculated in GBP
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of stocks from smaller capitalization companies in the United States.
- Focus on companies within the market cap range of the Russell 2500 Index at time of purchase.
- Assess valuation using relevant sector/industry metrics — absolute and relative price to earnings, price to cash flow, and price to assets.
- Integrate fundamental research by a dedicated Small-Cap research team to discover underfollowed companies possessing clear business plans, financial flexibility, and proven management teams.
- Identification of a “value creation” catalyst is key.
- Broadly diversify holdings to manage portfolio risk profile.
- Employ a low turnover and patient trading strategy to promote full value realization.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- 200-250 securities
- Position sizes typically range from 0.15% to 2.50%
- Primary sector weights generally vary from 0.5X to 2.0X the Russell 2500 Index weights
|Month to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 03-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||-1.40%||-1.18%||12.01%||4.82%||3.68%|
|Excess Return %||-0.15%||0.43%||-0.35%||-0.54%||0.44%|
Information TechnologyNet Contribution 1.40%
FinancialsNet Contribution -0.18%
Industrials & Business Services
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.68%|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||95 basis points||0.99%|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||95 basis points||1.04%|
|Class S||$10,000,000||$0||$0||0.00%||0 basis points||0.04%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.