Seeking to select superior stocks from the broadest global equity opportunity set.
3YR Return Annualised
(View Total Returns)
(View Total Returns)
Inception Date 11-Mar-2011
Performance figures calculated in USD
Investment ObjectiveTo increase the value of its shares, over the long term, through growth in the value of its investments. The fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of stocks of companies that have the potential for above-average and sustainable rates of earnings growth. The companies may be anywhere in the world, including emerging markets.
- Single decision-maker provides clear accountability.
- Identify “best ideas” by assessing companies in a global sector context, using bottom-up approach to create focused, high conviction portfolio.
- Global research platform uses fundamental analysis to identify companies with superior and sustainable growth prospects, and improving fundamentals.
- Macroeconomic and local market factors are integrated in stock selection decisions.
- Valuation appeal is measured against local market and broad sector opportunity set.
- Broad range of large-cap stocks, incorporating developed and emerging markets.
- Environmental, social and governance ("ESG") factors with particular focus on those considered most likely to have a material impact on the performance of the holdings or potential holdings in the funds’ portfolio are assessed. These ESG factors, which are incorporated into the investment process alongside financials, valuation, macro-economics and other factors, are components of the investment decision. Consequently, ESG factors are not the sole driver of an investment decision but are instead one of several important inputs considered during investment analysis.
- Number of holdings: Typically around 130 holdings.
- Individual positions: Typically 0.3%-3.0%, maximum 5%
- Emerging markets exposure: +/- 15% of benchmark
- Broad sector ranges: +/- 10% of benchmark
- Country ranges: +/- 10% of benchmark (USA is +/- 20%)
- Currency hedging: Currency views incorporated in stock selection
- Cash target range: Typically less than 5%
- Expected tracking error: 300 to 700 basis points
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||37.28%||17.47%||14.72%||11.32%|
|Excess Return %||-1.51%||10.16%||7.47%||4.48%|
|1 YR||3 YR
|Indicative Benchmark %||27.44%||12.58%||13.20%||11.90%|
|Excess Return %||3.24%||10.33%||7.75%||5.27%|
|Month to DateData as of 01-Dec-2021||Quarter to DateData as of 01-Dec-2021||Year to DateData as of 01-Dec-2021||1 MonthData as of 31-Oct-2021||3 MonthsData as of 31-Oct-2021|
|Indicative Benchmark %||-0.25%||2.31%||13.69%||5.10%||3.28%|
|Excess Return %||-0.96%||-1.99%||-2.68%||-2.01%||-1.56%|
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source for fund performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures. Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Please note that no management fees are charged to the S and J share classes. No administration agent fees are charged to the J class. Fee arrangements for the S and J classes are made directly with the investment manager. Please see the prospectus for further information.
Where the base currency of the fund differs from the share class currency, exchange rate movements may affect returns.
Index returns shown with reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes.
Effective 1 July 2018, the "net" version of the indicative benchmark replaced the "gross" version of the indicative benchmark. The "net" version of the indicative benchmark assumes the reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes applicable to the country where the dividend is paid; as such, the returns of the new benchmark are more representative of the returns experienced by investors in foreign issuers. Historical benchmark performance has been restated accordingly.
Largest Top Contributor^
Largest Top Detractor^
Zoom Video Communications
Health CareNet Contribution 0.39%
Consumer DiscretionaryNet Contribution -1.97%
|Share Class||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Minimum Redemption Amount (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)||Ongoing Charges|
|Class A||$1,000||$100||$100||5.00%||160 basis points||1.77%|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||$0||0.00%||75 basis points||0.81%|
|Class Q||$1,000||$100||$100||0.00%||75 basis points||0.92%|
|Class S||$10,000,000||$0||$0||0.00%||0 basis points||0.06%|
Please note that the Ongoing Charges figure is inclusive of the Investment Management Fee and is charged per annum.