Investment ObjectiveThe fund seeks to provide long-term capital growth. Income is a secondary objective.
- Seek to identify high-quality companies with leading market positions in fertile growth fields. Integrate fundamental research — emphasize sustainable growth, not momentum growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Avoid overpaying for growth, and diversification within portfolos can help manage portfolio risk.
- The fund is subject to the volatility inherent in common stock investing, and its share price may fluctuate more than a fund investing in non-growth oriented stocks.
- Typically 75-125 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes are typically +/-3% relative to S&P 500 Index and +/-5% versus the Russell 1000 Growth Index weightings.
- Sector weights typically range from 0.5X to 2.0X for primary S&P Index sectors and 0.5X to 3.0X for primary Russell 1000 Growth Index sectors.