Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Large-Cap Core Growth Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through investment in common stocks of well established large- and medium-cap blue chip companies with potential for above-average earnings growth. Current income is a secondary objective for this strategy.
- Identify high-quality companies with leading market positions in fertile growth fields.
- Integrate fundamental research — emphasize sustainable growth, not momentum growth.
- Focus on high-quality earnings, strong free cash flow growth, shareholder-oriented management, and rational competitive environments.
- Avoid overpaying for growth, while broadly diversifying portfolios, to manage portfolio risk.
- Typically 100-140 stock portfolio
- Individual position sizes are typical +/-3% relative to S&P 500 Index and +/-5% versus the Russell 1000 Growth Index weightings.
- Sector weights range from 0.5X to 3.0X for primary S&P Index sectors and Russell 1000 Growth Index sectors.
- Primary benchmark is S&P 500 Index. Secondary benchmark is Russell 1000 Growth Index.