Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Global Value Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation and reasonable income primarily through investment in companies domiciled in developed countries globally.
- Diversified portfolio investing in companies located throughout the globe.
- Targeting attractively valued companies across a range of different value opportunities.
- Employ rigorous and comprehensive research to identify and assess investment opportunities.
- Allocate country and sector positions through consideration of:
- Attractiveness of individual investments
- Macroeconomic environment
- Typically 80-100 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically range from 0.30% to 3.00% — average position size of around 1.00%
- Country and sector weights generally range +/- 15% deviation from the benchmark
- Maximum of 10% in emerging markets
- Reserves range from 0% to 10%