Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Global Real Estate Equity Composite seeks capital growth and current income by investing in global companies engaged in the real estate industry.
- Employ fundamental research with a bottom-up approach.
- Assess the capability, strategy, and management of the business.
- Evaluate the asset base potential.
- Understand the supply and demand dynamics by property and market.
- Analyze balance sheet strength and flexibility.
- Integrate a risk-adjusted perspective throughout our analysis.
- Establish whether we would want to own a business for the long term.
- Leverage the deep knowledge base at T. Rowe Price, including dedicated analysts in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Typically 40-80 securities
- Invest in highest conviction ideas
- Diversified by property type and geography, with at least 40% invested outside the U.S.
- Sector weights are the result of bottom-up security selection
- Country weightings +/- 10% of the benchmark
- Individual position sizes range from +/- 5% of the benchmark
- Continually monitor investments to ensure:
- Execution and results are tracking our expectations
- Strategy intact and investment thesis unfolding as expected