Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Global Natural Resources Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through investment in natural resource companies with potential for earnings growth greater than the rate of inflation.
- Focus on well-managed companies that own or develop natural resources and other basic commodities with attractive long-term supply-demand fundamentals.
- Invest in companies that operate “downstream” from these resources, e.g., refining, paper manufacturing, steel fabrication, and petrochemicals.
- The portfolio invests in resource companies on a global basis including international energy, forest products, mining, and commodities.
- Assessment of resource/commodity cycle, industry valuation, and company fundamentals is key.
- Broadly diversify holdings to manage portfolio risk profile relative to highly concentrated energy or gold strategies.
- Typically 90-120 securities
- Positions typically less than 5%
- Fully invested; reserves typically less than 5%