Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of current or future results and should not be the sole factor of consideration when selecting a product or strategy.
- Focus primarily on corporate debt issued by companies domiciled within emerging market countries.
- Integrate proprietary credit research and relative value analysis.
- Establish independent credit rating for each company and country.
- Add value primarily through individual security selection decisions.
- Limit risk through diversification.
- Employ long-term investment horizon combined with low portfolio turnover.
- Utilize collaboration across macroeconomic, equity and corporate debt teams to take a comprehensive view of corporate debt securities.
- Diversified portfolio structure: typically 100-150 securities
- Duration bands: managed within +/- 1 year of the benchmark
- Expected average credit quality: BB
- Maximum corporate issuer exposure of 3%
- Country exposure will range between +/- 20% of index
- Corporate sector exposure will range between +/- 20% of index
- Expected tracking error will range between 250 - 450 bps
Past performance does not predict future returns.