Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The US Large-Cap Value Equity Composite seeks long-term capital appreciation primarily through investment in large companies that appear to be undervalued. Income is a secondary objective for this strategy.
- Focus on relative value relationships to opportunistically identify attractively valued companies.
- Fundamental research is key to uncovering companies with potential for stock price mean reversion
- Integrate qualitative inputs to assess potential for improved investor perception.
- Verify relative valuation anomalies through quantitative analysis.
- Balance valuation analysis and qualitative overlay.
- Typically 70-80 stock portfolio
- Individual positions typically are below 3%, but higher conviction ideas can range to 5.00%
- Sector weights will typically vary from 0.5X to 2.0X of primary value sectors of the Russell 1000 Value Index
- Reserves will range from 0% to 2%
|3 MonthsData as of 30-Sep-2021||Year to DateData as of 30-Sep-2021|
|Composite Gross %||-0.14%||18.26%|
|Composite Net %||-0.26%||17.85%|
|Excess Return (Gross) %||0.64%||2.12%|