Financial wellness is one of the hottest topics in the retirement space today. Most plan sponsors have heard about it, but they are unsure about how to implement a program. Advisors who proactively and credibly address financial wellness with their clients can stand out from the pack.
- What is financial wellness, and why is it so popular now?
- Advisors must acknowledge that they play a critical role in the financial wellness conversation with clients.
- Wellness initiatives can positively impact overall worker productivity, morale, and job satisifaction.
We Discuss How Advisors Can:
- Identify good candidates for a financial wellness program.
- Evaluate different financial wellness providers.
- Determine their clients' top priorities when vetting potential providers and implementing a program.