- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares from large capitalization companies in the United States that have the potential for above-average and sustainable rates of earnings growth.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and geographic concentration risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
Award winning fund with strong performance
- As of end-December 2020, Class A (USD) outperformed the Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index since inception on 13 November 2003¹
- Class A (USD) was awarded “Best Fund over 5 Years” (Equity US) in the Hong Kong Lipper Fund Awards 2020²
Focus on innovation and change
- We focus on competitively-advantaged businesses that we believe are on the right side of major and lasting change
- Disruptive and innovative companies
Long-tenured, focused portfolio management teams
- Portfolio managers average 22 years of investment experience and 17 years tenure with T. Rowe Price (as of 30 September 2020)
- Investing in growth stocks since 1950
Taymour Tamaddon, Portfolio Manager
In this video Taymour Tamaddon answers questions about the Foundation of US Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy.
US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund
Morningstar rating and award are given to Class A (USD) and are sourced from © 2021 Morningstar as of 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
Full details of the fees payable by investors are available within the offering document.
13 November 2003
Up to 1.50% p.a.
Russell 1000 Growth Net 30% Index
³ All figures as at 30 September 2020. Firmwide AUM includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
⁴ 11 sector portfolio managers, 170 investment analysts, 53 associate research analysts, 53 quantitative analysts, and 17 specialty analysts.
Morningstar - © 2021 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For further information on ratings methodology please visit www.morningstar.com.
FTSE/Russell - London Stock Exchange Group plc and its group undertakings (collectively, the “LSE Group”). © LSE Group 2021. All rights in the FTSE Russell indexes or data vest in the relevant LSE Group company which owns the index or the data. Neither LSE Group nor its licensors accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the indexes or data and no party may rely on any indexes or data contained in this communication. No further distribution of data from the LSE Group is permitted without the relevant LSE Group company’s express written consent. The LSE Group does not promote, sponsor or endorse the content of this communication.
Unless otherwise stated, all data is as of 31 December 2020 and sourced from T. Rowe Price. Certain numbers in this website may not add due to rounding and/or the exclusion of cash.
This website is only intended for Hong Kong residents.
This website is being furnished for general informational purposes only. The website does not constitute or undertake to give advice of any nature, including fiduciary investment advice, nor is it intended to serve as the primary basis for an investment decision. Prospective investors are recommended to seek independent legal, financial and tax advice before making any investment decision. T. Rowe Price group of companies including T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and/or its affiliates receive revenue from T. Rowe Price investment products and services. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested.
The website does not constitute a distribution, an offer, an invitation, a personal or general recommendation or solicitation to sell or buy any securities in any jurisdiction or to conduct any particular investment activity. The website has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in any jurisdiction.
Information and opinions presented have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable and current; however, we cannot guarantee the sources’ accuracy or completeness. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass.
Investment involves risks. Investors should refer to the offering document for full details including the objectives, investment policies and risks factors.
The website is maintained by T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited, 6/F, Chater House, 8 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Futures Commission (“SFC”). This website has not been reviewed by the SFC.