- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of shares of companies expected to benefit from the development and use of science and/or technology.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, sector concentration risk, geographic concentration risk, small and mid-capitalisation shares risk, emerging markets risk, risk associated with high volatility of equity markets in emerging countries, risk associated with regulatory/exchanges requirements of the equity markets in emerging countries and currency risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- You should not invest in the Fund unless the intermediary which sells you the Fund has advised you that the Fund is suitable for you.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
Internal Server Error
Cannot serve request to /content/tpd/hk/en/funds/sicav/science-and-technology-equity-fund.ut_restricted.html on this server
ApacheSling/2.6 (jetty/9.4.20.v20190813, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_202, Linux 3.10.0-1127.13.1.el7.x86_64 amd64)