- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of shares of income producing companies that have the potential for above market average and sustainable rates of income based on past track record of dividend payments as well as the potential for growth and capital appreciation.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, geographic concentration risk, emerging markets risk, risk associated with high volatility of equity markets in emerging countries, risk associated with regulatory/exchanges requirements of the equity markets in emerging countries, small and mid-capitalisation shares risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and currency risk which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- For Class Ax, dividend are paid on a discretionary basis. Dividend may be paid directly out of capital and/or effectively out of the capital of the share class by distributing all gross income prior to the deduction of any fees and expenses attributable to the share class. Payment of dividends directly out of capital and/or effectively out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Any such distribution may result in an immediate reduction of net asset value per share. This could also erode capital and constrain future growth.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this webpage.
Fifth Third Bancorp
|Fees||Minimum Initial Investment and Holding Amount (USD)||Minimum Subsequent Investment (USD)||Sales Charge (up to)||Investment Management Fee (up to)|
|Class A||$1000||$100||5.00%||160 basis points|
|Class Q||$1000||$100||N/A||75 basis points|
|Class I||$2,500,000||$100,000||N/A||75 basis points|
- Indicative Benchmark
- SICAV Annual Report
- Indicative Benchmark
Indicative Benchmark Data Source: MSCI. MSCI and its affiliates and third party sources and providers (collectively, “MSCI”) makes no express or implied warranties or representations and shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any MSCI data contained herein. The MSCI data may not be further redistributed or used as a basis for other indices or any securities or financial products. This report is not approved, reviewed, or produced by MSCI. Historical MSCI data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance analysis, forecast or prediction. None of the MSCI data is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such.
Unless otherwise specified, all fund ratings, awards and data are as of 30-Sep-2021 and sourced from T. Rowe Price.
SICAV refers to the T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV, a Luxembourg investment company with variable capital which is registered with Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier and which qualifies as an undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities (“UCITS”).
Source for performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV with dividends reinvested in the share class currency, if any. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested. It will be affected by changes in the exchange rate between the base currency of the fund and the subscription currency, if different. Sales charges (up to a maximum of 5% for the A Class), taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures.
Please refer to the factsheet for the Minimum Performance Information and other details.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The investment returns for some funds are denominated in foreign currency other than US/HK dollar. US/HK dollar-based investors are therefore exposed to fluctuations in the US/HK dollar against other foreign currency's exchange rate. Investors should refer to the prospectus for full details of the objectives, investment policies and risks.
Performance returns for share classes less than 1 year old (and associated benchmarks) are cumulative rather than annualised.
The calendar year performance of a share class in its year of inception is calculated from its inception date to the last day of that year, which is not a full year return.
Issued in Hong Kong by T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited, 6/F, Chater House, 8 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. T. Rowe Price Hong Kong Limited is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Futures Commission (“SFC”). This has not been reviewed by the SFC.
All Risk & Reward Data shown is specific to the particular share class shown, and is not necessarily representative of the fund as a whole. The data is calculated based upon the return and standard deviation of the selected share class over 3 years (if the share class has a track record of between 3 and 5 years) or 5 years, once the share class has sufficient performance history. Risk & Reward Data is not available for share classes with under 3 years’ performance history.
The specific securities identified and described in this website do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold, or recommended for the sub-fund and no assumptions should be made that the securities identified and discussed were or will be profitable.
Certain numbers in this website may not equal the stated totals due to rounding.