Choose your location
- The Fund is actively managed and invests mainly in a widely diversified portfolio of undervalued shares of companies (i.e. shares of companies which the Investment Manager considers are inexpensive relative to the market, peers, and the shares’ own history) anywhere in the world, including emerging markets.
- Investment in the Fund involves risks, including general investment risk, equity market risk, geographic concentration risk, risks associated with depositary receipts and currency risks which may result in loss of a part or the entire amount of your investment.
- The Fund may use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management and is subject to derivatives risk. Exposure to derivatives may lead to a risk of significant loss by the Fund.
- The value of the Fund can be volatile and could go down substantially.
- Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on this website.
Balanced across the Value spectrum
Different types of value work at different times. The fund manager seeks a balanced approach and aims to invest in:
- Higher quality, more defensive value
- More cyclical and deep value, lower quality names (higher potential upside and uncertainty)
- Our best Value ideas across regions, industries and market capitalisation
- Portfolio positions are sized to reflect risk/reward, especially the bear case
- A patient approach with different investment horizons for different value ideas to work
One of the best performing funds
As of 30 June 2021:
- The Fund was ranked in the 1st quartile among peers in terms of 3-year, 5-year and since inception returns¹
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
1 Source: Morningstar. As of 30 June 2021. Fund performance is based on Class A (USD), incepted in 28 November 2012. Peer group refers to the Morningstar “Global Large-Cap Value Equity” Category (Hong Kong SFC Authorised universe). SFC authorisation is not a recommendation or endorsement of a product nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of a product or its performance. It does not mean the product is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any investor or class of investors.
Fund performance information (Class A USD): - 2016: 8.43%; 2017: 18.26%; 2018: -15.44%; 2019: 23.93%; 2020: 9.63%; YTD (as of 30 June 2021): 13.15%.
Source for performance: T. Rowe Price. Fund performance is calculated using the official NAV in share class currency with distributions reinvested, if any. Sales charges, taxes and other locally applied costs have not been deducted and if applicable, they will reduce the performance figures.
Global Value Equity Fund
28 November 2012
MSCI World Net Index
Why T. Rowe Price?
Heritage of success
Established in 1937 we are a diversified business, having started Value investing in the 1980s. Our demonstrated track record across markets lends confidence to investors.
Scale and size
Our Value franchise manages over USD150 billion of assets2 across a wide range of strategies investing in our best Value ideas around the world.
Research is in our DNA
The breadth and depth of our 367 global research professionals3 provides a critical information edge to discover the best ideas from across the style spectrum for our clients.
2 Source: T. Rowe Price. All figures as at 31 March 2021. The total Value Equity assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
3 Source: T. Rowe Price. All figures as at 30 June 2021. 15 sector portfolio managers, 194 investment analysts / credit analysts, 70 associate analysts, 28 specialty analysts, and 60 quantitative analysts.
Value Equity insights
Contact your financial advisor if you are an individual interested in investing.
Morningstar - © 2021 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. For further information on ratings methodology please visit www.morningstar.com.
MSCI - MSCI and its affiliates and third party sources and providers (collectively, “MSCI”) makes no express or implied warranties or representations and shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any MSCI data contained herein. The MSCI data may not be further redistributed or used as a basis for other indices or any securities or financial products. This report is not approved, reviewed, or produced by MSCI. Historical MSCI data and analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance analysis, forecast or prediction. None of the MSCI data is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such.
The trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners. Use does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation of T. Rowe Price with any of the trademark owners.
Unless otherwise stated, all data is as of 30 June 2021 and sourced from T. Rowe Price. Certain numbers in this website may not add due to rounding and/or the exclusion of cash.
This website is being furnished for general informational purposes only. The website does not constitute or undertake to give advice of any nature, including fiduciary investment advice, nor is it intended to serve as the primary basis for an investment decision. Prospective investors are recommended to seek independent legal, financial and tax advice before making any investment decision. T. Rowe Price group of companies including T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and/or its affiliates receive revenue from T. Rowe Price investment products and services. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of an investment and any income from it can go down as well as up. Investors may get back less than the amount invested.
The website does not constitute a distribution, an offer, an invitation, a personal or general recommendation or solicitation to sell or buy any securities in any jurisdiction or to conduct any particular investment activity. The website has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in any jurisdiction.
Information and opinions presented have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable and current; however, we cannot guarantee the sources’ accuracy or completeness. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass.
Investment involves risks. Investors should refer to the offering documents for full details including the objectives, investment policies and risks factors.